Timanguene school

Abandoned workers' residences at Citrinos de Timanguene (formerly Delagoa Plantations), a commercial settler farm established near Magude town in 1927 and then nationalized after independence (photo taken 1996).

Related photos:

Abandoned primary school at Timanguene.
Tiled sign at the Quinta da Boa Esperança.
Graffiti at Quinta da Boa Esperança.
Human skull at Quinta da Boa Esperança.
Abandoned health post and clinic at Mapulanguene.
Children outside the former infirmary at Antioka.
Huts built for the Antioka maternity center.
Ruins of the administrative building at Mapulanguene.
Abandoned shop along the road into Mapulanguene.
Battle-scarred commercial building outside Mapulanguene.

Source: Heidi Gengenbach.